Friday, May 17, 2013

parting is such a sweet sweet sorrow

Parting yourself from something you are accustomed to gives you this unexplained kind of raw and crude feeling. Sometimes, it gives you the opposite feel. But now that i am officially disconnecting myself from the company I've worked with for almost 3 years, I am just... overwhelmed with emotions. There are just alot of things running in my mind right now. Sometimes, I feel excited about what the future could bring. I sometimes feel a little scared about how the world is going to treat me now that I feel like i need to impress them (talking about job applications?). What dominates my feeling right now is leaving the people sooo dear to me. Those were the people whom I gained friendship with. I will definitely miss what needs to be missed and it will be sad. But hey, people come and go and real friends stay :) I will miss my boyfriend too. I always like the sight of him at the office, and Im so proud of him. It makes me sad that I decided to leave and that means not seeing him everyday anymore. 

I felt the need to resign because I feel so trapped. There are alot of things I wanted and believe me, I am soo confused right now that I cant even bring myself to mention that I am relieved that I finally got myself out from such a stressful environment. I guess the articles I've read in the past that says its normal to be confuse is finally kicking in.  But hey they didnt mention that it will be as crazy like this!

So hopefully in a few days from now, I'll come back writing about being stable and hopefully can write about one single concrete FEELING about this said departure.

And for the sake of accuracy, I still have work tonight. My last day at work... oh in my case my last night of work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment